Morning Everyone! I cannot believe it! seahawks won! What a great way to end the week! Last night was one of the hardest nights to teach people! The whole night I was doing my very best to overcome the natural man and not think of what the score was. Well heavnely father was so very thoughtful of me becuase as we were passing a cafe with the superbowl playing I could help but try to look in seeing if I could catch what the score was. than an older gentleman turned to me making gesture with his hands what seemed like like wings and than two thumbs up! AH I was so stoked to hear that the seahawks were winning! haha
There are times when I am very much reminded that we are just instruments blessed to be here to help and facilitate. The Spirit is the real teacher and the only perfect teacher that can help guide and direct those. This last Saturday we came across a pastor and claimed she knew alot about mormonism. I was so worried that this was going to bring contention but it was cool how the spirit worked. All we could do testify and let the spirit do the rest. She may of not gotten anything out of it but I did. I was overwhelmed with the thought how she is a daughter of god and even though at this time she may not accept the gospel heavenly father was going to provide a way. There is a qoute that was said "How can the instrument tell the master what to do" -elder Maxwell. I am very much of a believer that trials are blessings! We learn so much of ourselves and the potential that our heavenly father truly sees us having. I miss you all so much and want to hear from you all!
write me!
1246 yellowstone ave F-3
Pocatello Id 83201
No comments:
Post a Comment