Sister Hoof

Monday, January 20, 2014

Power of the Spirit and Conversion


Wow I love being a missionary so much ! I know I'm starting to sound like a broken record but here is the truth! I love it! What a blessing it is to witness someone's conversion. It is truly the purest joy someone could feel and experience. Last night we met this gal who is a student at ISU. She is catholic and was pretty shy at first. She let us in and made it known that she was not interested in the church at all.  On a side note I am in a trio right now. We were able to start easing in to her beliefs and getting to know her a bit more. Than we were able to get on the topic of prophets and the importance of having a living prophet today. The conversation just sky rocketed from there! The spirit was so strong and you could feel the love that our heavenly father had for her. She has accepted to take the lessons and afterwards we could just see the light in her eyes and that she had grown very comfortable to us. She explained that she was worried at first but so happy that we came in. That it made sense and that she felt so happy! AH I love it being a girl as well I was in tears.  Heavenly father has been preparing this young lady for awhile and I'm so grateful to be able to help facilitate.
 This next Sunday we are putting together a fireside please pray that we will have a great turn out and that we can teach by the spirit. OUR trio has been working so hard on putting this event together and hope it is another successful time to get people together and get excited about
I love and miss you all and hope to hear from you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment