Sister Hoof

Monday, December 16, 2013

Happy Holidays! Love Pocahoofus ;)


First off sorry i'm slacking here on writing to ya'll but it's not only you but my journal has been feeling pretty forgotten here too. Just know I try ! Okay Another thing I need to anounce to all of you. Now most of you have recieved a christmas letter from me. Those that I had addresses for. Well please forgive me I made a huge mistake on those christmas letters! I ment to say read the scripture 2 nephi 19:6 instead I directed people to read 2 Nephi 9:16... Understand that I am human and sometimes don't get enough sleep.
Alright MOVING ON.. Last wedesday we heard that president might be changing his mind and that this next tranfer there will be some adjustments.. meaning I or my companion possibly will be transferred. Which makes me sick! I love this area and do not want to leave. Mama braegger and I are PERFECT together and cannot even think of being with someone else. It feels like a terrible break up. The upside is that I know I will be serving on  a reservation.. no one in my district believes I will be serving there mainly because the rez is closed to sisters. I have no doubt though I am pretty postive it will happen. Since we are on the topic of reservations and lamanites it seems that no matter where I go in life the same jokes of native americans will follow me where ever. I've heard all the jokes and names. For example; I've been called wind spirits,many feathers , sacagwea and many more. Well as of last thursday I've been given a new nickname . Pocahoofus.
On a more serious note Christmas is coming up! And I am so excited to be celebrating my third month with my dear family over skype! I love christmas and it's been great to be celebrating with many of our investigators and less actives. Many of which we have seen such an improvement and growth. One in particular has grown immensly. We have been working with her for about 2 and a half months and finally on saturday night she stayed up till 3 reading the B.O.M ! I love it! I just hope she keeps up the same motivation and continue on praying.Saturday we invited one of our investigators to come with us to a dinner the flyer said a night in bethlahem we thought we were just going to eat and watch the program. on a side note our investigator is alreqady struggeling with joining and thinks that some of the stuff we believe is diffferent.Well when we arrived we soon saw that the gym was decked out as if we were in bethleham and markets with food were everywhere. Here's the catch we had to all dress up in our robes and eat on the floor. Thank goodness sophie thought it was awesome and was more than willing to play along. It was AWESOME.
I love you all and hope to hear from you soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment